martes, 11 de septiembre de 2018

BIODATA

Good morning, my name is Nicole Beni and I write this letter with the intention of obtain the scholarship related to the conference of psychology carry out in Cuba. At present, I am studying my 4th semester of psychology in the University of Chile, well-know for being one of the best universities in Latin América. About this, into my career, I was assistant of the Psychology course, where we work different formative aspects from ourselves related to the course and the career, for example working in write a book, in addition to develop evaluative things in the reports, test or exposition that the students have to realize. This same experience it motivate me to be assitant of another courses in the career like psychopatology, psyquiatry between others related to the clinical area.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario