sábado, 28 de julio de 2018

Someone I'd like to meet

Hello everyone, how is it going? Today I'm going to talk about a person which personally I'd like to meet. Sincerely, I don't think much about this because I see the famous person in a very distant way. Also if I wanted to meet someone on my own family

So, in the hypothetical case that I would like to meet someone, I think that it would be Elizabeth Woolridge (vocalist of "Lana del Rey") I suppose. Lana del Rey is one of my favourite singer when we talk about of femenine voice, personally I don't listen too much of this kind of music (pop in general) and is that why I had a surprise when I enjoy her music. She was born in United States and one of her principal characteristics is her patriotism and love for her country. For me, this is the thing that I like less of her, because United states isn't the best country to love, don't you thing?. However, the thing that I admire most of her is that she reachs to reflect in her lyrics in combination with the music a very sensual way to describe dark feelings, like sadness, drogadiction, in others. Actually, I know her name for the first time when she sang about lose and miss a true love, which for her it was in that time the alcohol. Other characteristic of her personality is her kindness (what I can see in different interviews) and the proximity that she can reach with her fans.

That's all, thank you for read it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario